Wednesday 2 June 2010

CLOTHES, CAMERAS & COFFEE



Now I maybe bias as I actually know this girl, but at the age of 15 years I think she has such a passion that I want to share it with you.
Roz Peters (Clothes, Cameras & Coffee) is a 15 year old who loves fashion and photography. Her BLOG is full of photographs of her modeling vintage finds. If you are interested in fashion or photography, then I suggest you check out her blog today.

Here is what she said about the above photos:
"This gorgeous dress is Betty Barclay - another wonderful British brand I've accidently started collecting. I bought it at a vintage fair in Bath. If I had more money, then oh the things I would have bought from that stall! However among all the bold colours and fur coats, I noticed this nestled away.

I like the fact it is one part Scarlett O'Hara, one part Covent Garden flower girl (from My Fair Lady.) It has this great row of buttons up the front, which although laborious to do up, look perfect once finished. It also came with the original fabric covered belt, a detail I always appreciate.
I put an underskirt underneath to get the volume..
The sun hat is vintage Laura Ashley I bought from a charity shop and the little black vanity case was from my grandma. My mum bought the shoes today from a charity shop for £1! I leapt on them the minute I saw them. Funnily enough, I used to hate wedges and have suddenly had a change of heart and embraced them. And for five or so inch heels, these are surprisingly comfortable".

No comments:

Post a Comment